‘Oh Hyun-gyu full-time’ Celtic loses for the first time in the season 1-2 loss to Kilmarnock

Comments · 84 Views

Oh Hyun-gyu, who plays for Scottish professional soccer team Celtic, played full-time, but was unable to prevent the team's first loss of the season.

Celtic scored a comeback goal in the 43rd minute of the second half and lost 1-2 to Kilmarnock in the 17th round away game of the 2023-2024 Scottish Premiership held at Rugby Park in Kilmarnock, Scotland, England on the 10th (Korean time).

Celtic's opening undefeated streak ended at 16 games (13 wins, 3 draws).

They maintained their position as the league leader (42 points), but the gap with second place (37 points) and rival Rangers narrowed to 5 points.The Rangers have played one less game.

Hyun-gyu Oh played full-time for the second time this season, following the match against Ross County in the 12th round.This is the third time this season that he has played a game as a starter.

Oh Hyun-gyu traveled the ground diligently, actively participating in the forward pressure, but was unable to increase his attack points.

Oh Hyun-gyu has scored 5 goals in the league this season alone.

Yang Hyun-jun, who started the game on the bench, entered the field in place of Michael Johnston in the 25th minute of the second half when the team was ahead 1-0 and played until the end of the game.

Yang Hyun-jun scored 1 goal and 1 assist in the league this season.

There are concerns about injury as Yang Hyun-jun played the game in pain, clutching his left shoulder after colliding with an opponent at the end of the game.

At the beginning of the game, Oh Hyun-gyu had several opportunities to score, but all of them were lost due to too much force on his feet.

In the 23rd minute of the first half, Oh Hyun-gyu finished with a right-footed volley when fellow striker Michael Johnstone's trapping was slightly long and headed toward him, but it missed the goal by a wide margin. 바카라사이트 백링크

In the 28th minute of the first half, a right-footed shot attempted to overcome one of the defenders in front of the goal area soared over the goal post.

Two minutes later, he was faced with a situation where he could score with just his foot on a ground ball cross from the right, but the ball unfortunately did not reach his toe.

Celtic took the lead with the first goal from Matt O'Reilly, the team's top scorer.

In the 33rd minute of the first half, Callum McGregor's mid-range shot was blocked by the opposing goalkeeper, and O'Reilly, who was lurking in front of the goal, shot again and scored.

O'Reilly, who scored goals in three consecutive games, jumped into a tie for first place in the scoring rankings with Abdallah Sima (Rangers) with nine goals this season.

Kilmarnock attacked the Celtic camp early in the second half, but Celtic overcame the crisis thanks to the defense's concentration and goalkeeper Joe Hart's save.

However, Celtic began to collapse after an own goal from defender Nat Phillips.

In the 30th minute of the second half, Brad Lyons' strong ground ball cross from the right was cleared by Phillips sliding into the goal.

Kilmarnock, who continued to attack enthusiastically, even scored a comeback goal in the 43rd minute of the second half with Matty Kennedy's right-footed shot following Daniel Armstrong's penetration pass in a counterattack situation. 슬롯