Avast is among the market leaders that are trusted by millions of users, according to market experts. While the main program is actually very good, some features of Avast seem to be quite annoying and boring to some users. One of the most tiring features is the Avast email signature, and many people want to do the Avast turn off email signature so as to get rid of this repeated process.
Email protection is an important part of most antivirus products these days. They scan every email received in your inbox if there are any malicious files or viruses. However, Avast goes a step ahead and adds an Avast email signature everywhere for accessing the emails.
Once you send or receive an email, antivirus adds an email signature without asking the user. With the latest version of Avast, the links in the email are only "virus-free" if they follow a link to the official websites.
Since this happens with every email sent and received, many users have a question about how to Disable Avast Email Signature, okay! There are the following steps to do this:
- First of all, you need to click on the Avast icon on your system.
- Next, you need to click on "Open Avast User Interface".
- Now in the AvastUI, go to the top right corner and click "Menu".
- Click the Settings tab.
- Scroll to the Protection tab, and then click Core Shields.
- Now go to the bottom of the screen and click on "Mail Shield".
- There will be the option to add a signature at the end of the email. Clear this option to remove the Avast email signature.
- Now save the changes you have made.
Learn more - How to Disable Avast Email Signature?