Avast can send you many notifications such as the update, upgrade, and scan. Disable Avast popups if you prefer to work on your device in peace. To stop Avast notifications, follow these steps:
- All running programs should be closed
- Go to the apps tray
- Right-click the Avast user interface
- Go to the Menu
- Navigate to Settings
- Navigate to the General Tab
- Click on the Notification Area
- Uncheck the Enable Avast Sound option from the list
- On the screen, a confirmation popup will be displayed
Now click on the Confirm button to disable your Avast notifications. You can now work on your computer without interruption after disabling Avast. avast stop auto renewal You can now watch movies and play video games without any interruptions. Ask the Avast technical support team for assistance if you have any issues stopping Avast popups.
How do I disable Avast popups?
There are many reasons why Avast antivirus popups may appear. You can stop Avast popups by removing your name from the Avast don't disturb list. This will disable all Avast popups. These steps will show you how to stop Avast popups.
- All running programs should be closed
- Go to the Apps tray
- Right-click the Avast icon
- Select Avast user interface from the available options
- Click on the Performance option, and then click on Do Not Disturb mode
- There will be a variety of options on the screen
- Choose an option
Click on the OK button to disable all popups from Avast Antivirus. Restart your device, and you will see if your Notifications have been disabled.
Why is the Avast threat still being referred to?
Avast immediately notifies you if your device experiences any type of error. Avast will also notify you if your Avast antivirus has any issues.
1. Avast upgrade popup
Avast antivirus will pop up an upgrade popup if you're using freeware. Avast antivirus free has all the basic tools. Avast displays popups immediately after it detects any virus.
2. Warning about license expiry
Avast offers a yearly license. Avast antivirus licenses expire after a year. You must renew them. Avast antivirus will send you a warning one month before your Avast license expires. Your Avast plan will automatically renew if you use auto-renewal mode. The payment will be taken from your credit card. If you don't use auto-renewal mode, you will need to renew your antivirus manually. Avast will begin sending you the expiry warning message one month before your expiry date. You can opt-out of the popup and renew your Avast Plan immediately. The remaining days of your Avast plan will be added to your new Avast Plan if you renew your Avast plan one month before expiry.
You will receive the renewal popup whenever your Avast Plan expires. You can choose to disable or renew the notification if you do not wish to receive it.
3. Avast antivirus can deal with errors
Avast antivirus will send you error messages if it encounters any type of error. You must immediately fix the error to stop it from sending you error messages. You can manually fix the error. You will need to reinstall Avast antivirus if the error is caused by the Avast program files. Reinstall Avast antivirus on your computer by uninstalling it. If you still get the error message, contact the Avast technical support team.
4. If you find an error in your Avast system cleanup
Avast cleanup, a feature of the antivirus, helps to scan your system for malicious attacks and assess the risk. Avast cleanup keeps sending you pop-ups regarding the scanning of the system. This is to inform you about any potential risks to your computer's security. These pop-ups can be irritating if they appear too often. You want to stop Avast popping ups from appearing every time. This will ensure that pop-ups don't bother you to any further extent and won't compromise your security. You can enable the Avast cleanup to set the notification time for pop-ups to appear on your computer screen. You can choose the issues that the pop-ups should be sent out by Avast cleanup. Not all risks are detected through Avast cleaning.
There are few other options to control Avast Pop Ups in your system.
Other causes can cause pop-ups from Avast antivirus. These are the points you should be aware of if you want Avast to stop popping up. Here are some examples:
Take, for example:
- These pop-ups can be received while you play online games on unauthentic websites. They may cause your computer to become insecure and could even compromise your security. You might receive many pop-ups to protect your computer from these suspicious gaming sites. This can cause you to lose the enjoyment of playing smooth games. To have the best user interface, and to prevent Avast notifications, uncheck the notification about games by Avast antivirus.
These are some simple and effective ways to get rid of Avast popups. While it is understandable that people can get annoyed by pop-ups from antivirus, we must not ignore them for long. In such cases, installing antivirus software won't make sense. You should choose which pop-ups are important for security and how to filter them out so your system remains protected. These points will help you to understand how to disable Avast notifications from appearing on your system.