If one of your friends posts a story on his Instagram account, or if someone shares a motivational or another type of Instagram story that you like and want to download, you usually take a screenshot.
Cropping a screenshot is done after it has been taken. It's simple to save an Instagram Instagram story viewer and downloader.
However, screenshots have a very poor and low resolution in terms of quality. If you want to download a high-quality photo from Instagram, you must use the Instagram story viewer and downloader.
This is also possible because we can save Instagram videos.
As a result, you'll need to figure out how to view and download Instagram stories. We've outlined all of the methods for downloading images from Instagram in this article.
For iOS users, there is an Instagram story viewer and downloader called InstaSave. This Instagram story viewer and downloader is available on the iOS app store. You must connect to your actual Instagram account after downloading. Then select the story you'd like to save.
Now, hit the right bottom download arrow button and save the Ig story from the drop-down menu. Your story will be successfully downloaded in this manner.
It's an Instagram story viewer and downloader that allows you to save stories from your Instagram account to your computer. You'll find a step-by-step guide on downloading IG stories from this Instagram story viewer and downloader.
SnapTube makes it simple to download stories from Instagram. To download the stories using this Instagram story viewer and downloader, you must first obtain the image's URL.
- Go to the Instagram app and touch on the image's three dots.
- Now, from the pop-up menu, select the option to copy the link.
- The SnapTube download manager must now be opened. What's more, it will instantly recognize the URL you wish to download and begin downloading the associated material.
- All you have to do now is click the download button. It will then begin downloading the story.
- Your story will be saved in your phone's internal memory.
- Using the file browser, you may see the downloaded file. To do so, navigate to the SnapTube folder and select the download option. You may now transfer your downloaded files from one location to another.
How to Save Instagram Stories to Your Phone or Computer?
Downloading and saving Instagram stories to a computer or laptop is a straightforward and quick process. The procedure is as follows:
- It is a more convenient view instagram story anonymously for downloading Instagram stories.
- Visit instastory.net and copy the URL of the Instagram photo you wish to download.
- Once you copy the URL, paste it into the search bar of Instastory.
- Click on the download button and your respective Instagram story and video will be downloaded.
Your Instagram story will appear in the Gallery of your phone. That’s all. Isn’t it simple? It is. Let’s try it together.
- On your laptop or PC, open a web browser such as Firefox, Chrome, or Safari. Then go to Instagram's website and log in with your username and password.
- Then go to Instagram and search for the post or image you want to save.
- Then you only need to save the URL to the article you wish to save.
- You must now go to the Instagram website.
- There will be a place where you can paste the link to your image. There, paste the URL to your Instagram photograph.
- After scrolling down, click the download option.
Instagram Extension for the Web
To begin, you must first download and install the site for the Instagram Chrome extension. Then just log in to your Instagram account using your credentials, such as your email address and password.
Your browser's right upper corner will display the addon. Then look for an Instagram plugin on the web.
To download an Instagram image from the extension, you must first hover over it. The download button will appear in the top right corner of the Instagram photograph.
Now, in the upper right corner, select the download option, and then save the movie to your preferred destination.
Extension for Firefox
- To do so, open the Firefox browser on your computer and sign in to your Instagram account as normal.
- Find the Instagram image you wish to save, right-click on it, and then select Download Photo or Image from Instagram.
- The Instagram image will then be saved as a Windows file.
- You may save an Instagram photo to your computer.
- To open this image on your computer, double-click on the file image.
- As previously said, downloading an image from Instagram is not difficult.
- Save Instagram videos to your Android or iPhone device.
Android: If you wish to save an Instagram video to your phone, you may do it by recording the screen of your phone.
To save the video on an Android phone, you'll need to install third-party software like EZ Screen Recorder or AZ Screen Recorder.
iPhone: If you have an iPhone, consider yourself fortunate since it has a built-in screen recording feature.
If you wish to repost it, be sure to include accurate and comprehensive information about the film.
Because stealing someone else's material and republishing it under your name is not a smart idea. As a result, you may save Instagram stories to your Android or iPhone using Instagram story viewer and downloader.