There are several students worldwide whose aim is to become a doctor, but still, there are several things that are preventing them from accomplishing their goals which include fee structure, accommodation and many more. If you also aim to become a successful doctor, choosing to pursue your MBBS in Ukraine is the best decision.
Among all the top universities in Ukraine, Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University is one of the leading ones that have helped many students become doctors. Also, several students are wondering about the duration of MBBS studies at Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University then. It takes up to six years to complete your medical course.
Features of the Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University
Some of the notable features of the Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University are listed below:
· The primary feature of this university is that it has a reasonable fee structure that every students can afford.
· After pursuing an MBBS degree from this university, you can practice medicine anywhere in the world.
· It doesn’t ask for any additional charges or fees, nor does this University ask for a donation.
· It has a great level of infrastructure and technology on the campus.
What is the duration of medical course at Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University?
· Students are provided six years of medical course along with practical training.
· They conduct practical experience so that students do not get confused with anything they are studying in the university.
Why Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University?
Due to some of the reasons studying at the Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University is an ideal option:
· The primary reason for choosing Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University to pursue medical education is to get the world-class education which is very rare, especially when we talk of medical education.
· Another thing that makes this university one of the leading and best universities in Ukraine is its updated technology and innovative infrastructure with the student-friendly environment.
· It is not only the oldest university, but it is one of the top five universities perfect for pursuing an MBBS in Ukraine.
· The good news for the Indian and international students who are willing to pursue MBBS in Ukraine is that the professors teach in this university in the English language, which means there will be no language barrier in understanding the lesson or course.
· This university also provides practical training to the student along with the medical theoretical knowledge, which develops the student's medical skills.
· Some additional facilities that are provided to the students such as hostel, canteen, accommodation, etc.
· The laboratories of these universities are perfect for the students to practice medicine.
Now after getting aware of all the things, if you also have to pursue MBBS in Ukraine, you should connect with the Eurasia education link in no time. Their best consultants will assist you and help you in getting admission to the top universities of Ukraine.