If you are using the paid version of AOL i.e. AOL Desktop Gold, then there are a lot of options through which you can easily customize your profile and make the best use of AOL services. With one time AOL mail login, you can add or remove usernames from your AOL Desktop Gold account. So, if you are also looking for a way to log in to your AOL Desktop Gold account and then add a username to it, then you may consider following the easy instructions as mentioned in this post.
So, first of all, we shall learn the method of AOL mail login into the Desktop Gold account followed by which we shall learn the method to add a username to it.
Method to login to AOL Desktop Gold
Follow the easy steps given below to log in to your AOL Desktop Gold account:
- First, launch the Desktop Gold by tapping on its icon
- Now, provide your username in the login form and select “continue”
- If you see the correct username on the next screen, then click “Next”
- Next up, enter your password and choose “Sign in”
As soon as you sign in to AOL mail at mail.AOL.com you may use this method to add a username to your account.
Steps to add a username
- Tap on the AOL Desktop Gold icon to launch it
- When the login screen opens, click on the downwards pointing arrow
- Tap on the option- “Add username”
- Now, input the username you wish to keep
- Click on the “Continue” option to proceed
- When prompted, enter the password of your account
By giving a thorough read to this article, you will be able to complete the AOL mail login process and will be able to change your username on AOL mail. For more information, you may visit the official webpage of AOL and find the help articles on different topics regarding AOL and AOL Desktop Gold.
Other blog root: amazon.com/code