Just like other wireless printers from Brother, the MFC-L2700 lets you print seamlessly through a Wi-Fi network. According to Brother, this model is an economical compact all-in-one laser printer with a 35-page automatic document feeder, perfect for home and small office environments.
Download and Install the Printer Driver
Download the printer driver installer from Brother’s main website. You’ll find in the Downloads section of the product. Be sure to select and download the Full Driver Software Package. You can also use the installation file from the Brother Driver CD, which is included in the package when purchasing a brand new Brother printer.
Once you have completed the requisites above, proceed with these steps:
Brother MFC-L2700DW Printer Wireless Setup
If you want to know how to Brother mfc-l2700dw Wireless Setup and are trying to set up your Brother printer, then before set up, make sure for the following points:
- You must check the network settings of your wireless router. You need to write down the Network name and network key of the router.
- For SSID and password, you can check the base or side of the router.
- After checking your network setting requirements, you can proceed to the setup of the printer.
- Once you have located the network settings, press the Menu button on the printer, select Network, and press OK.
- Then, select the Setup Wizard and press OK.
- After that, press the UP arrow and select your network.
- Further, enter the network key or password of the router.
- Finally, it is connected and you can try printing.
Most of the time while taking the printout of any document your printer starts making some kind of problem. It becomes quite frustrating when the work is urgent and the Printer goes offline. The Brother Printer offline is one of the most common problems in today’s date many peoples are facing this issue while taking the printout. But, every problem has some solutions. There are already many solutions to this problem that are available on the Internet that you do not need to go any repairing to make the Brother Printer offline.