ATT.Net Email Login Step Guide
There are specific steps that you need to follow, to access your ATT.Net email online. Kindly follow the instructions outlined below to access your ATT email account.
1. Go to Yahoo’s Att.net Email login page, which is effectively the Yahoo Mail login page. Alternatively, you can also input att.net into your web browser, and when the page opens, press the ‘sign in’ link at the top right-hand side. It will direct you to the att.net login page, which is essentially the Yahoo Mail login page.
3. Next, type in your correct password in the password field provided. Ensure you do not make mistakes because your password is case-sensitive.
4. Finally Press Sign In att.net email button to access your att.net email account.
NOTE: The only login credentials you need to provide, to access your ATT email online at Yahoo’s Att.net login page are your ATT ID/email and the corresponding password. Once you are logged in, you will be able to check your Inbox messages, delete the spam and junk messages, compose and send emails to your friends and families.
When you are done accessing your mail account, remember to click the “Sign Out” link located at the top right-hand side of the page to sign out.
Steps To Recover My Att.Net Email ID
If you face problems in getting logged in, or you can not remember your password, follow the instructions below to either recover a lost username or password.
- To recover your att.net email address, click on the ‘Need help?‘ link.
- You will be redirected to the next page so click on the top link “I’m having trouble signing in with my email address”.
- You will be required to provide either your recovery phone number or email address.
- Ensure you provide the correct details that are associated with your ATT account. Then press on Continue.
- Type in the code as seen in the given image in the field provided and click Submit.
- Next, press on the ‘Yes, send me a code‘ button.
- Provided you enter your phone number, you will get an SMS. But if you input your email address, you will get an email.
- Once you see the code, then type the code you get via SMS or email where it is necessary.
- Next, press on Verify and it will automatically provide you your att.net email address.
How To Recover Att.Net Email Login Password
- Should in case you have forgotten your password, type in your email address then, click on the Next button to proceed.
- Click the “forgot password?” link to start recovering your forgotten password.
- Next, enter either your username, phone number or recovery email address click on the Continue button.
- Then, you should click on “Yes, send me a code”
- If you provide your username or phone, you will get an SMS.
- Enter the code that you get in the field provided.
- Press the Verify button and you can choose to Continue or Create a new password.
- Setup a new password for your account.
Tips: In order to secure your att.net email login account, ensure you change your password periodically. Also never keep your account signed in on other’s PCs or mobiles.