Among the most popular water heating systems utilized in households and office complex is the solar water heater. In contrast to hot water heater from electricity or gas, this system uses solar panels or what is often referred to as a collector.
This collector component will later on be set up on the roofing system of a building or house that is able to be exposed to direct sunlight. The solar energy that has been collected can later be utilized to heat water. The process of heating the water likewise utilizes a part called a cylinder or tube. This tube is used as a location to store warm water which will flow using a pipes.
The benefit of using this solar hot water heater system is that sunshine can be a totally free, relatively safe, and unlimited energy source. The season in Indonesia itself is the rainy season, the need for hot water can be helped with a backup heater with electrical power.
How does a solar hot water heater work?
The solar water heater's working system is assisted by a warm water tube or tank whose function is practically the same as a thermos. The tube will be linked to an adapter panel whose function is as a place to heat water. This panel consists of an absorber plate that functions as a stove and linking pipes that drain pipes hot water from the adapter panel to the water tube.
The cold water pipeline causing the water tube streams into this connector panel and the procedure of warming the water takes place. The hot water in television has a temperature of about 60 degrees Celsius and because of the push of cold water, the hot water will flow to the faucet. In this process, there is also a mixture of warm water with cold water so that the warm water temperature is safe and not excessive.
Solar hot water heater upkeep
How to look after a solar water heater to keep it resilient can be made with the following suggestions:
Regular monthly regular checkup:
- Check for physical damage to the hot water heater circuit.
- Clean all the dust that has collected on the engine system, including the circulation pipeline.
- Check whether there are no leakages in all components and whether the parts can still work appropriately.
- Check whether the air vent is still functioning appropriately due to the fact that this element is very important as a hot steam cooler in case of excessive heat.
6-month regular evaluation:
- Check the control pump to guarantee a smooth water supply. Water pipes also need to be examined to prevent leak due to corrosion.
- The solar water heating system needs to be drained pipes by replacing the water.
- Check these parts: pressure valve, one-way valve, and examine valve.
It is important to know how the solar hot water heater works and its maintenance so that the engine system can work properly.